sniper762 Regular Rating - 100% 10 0 0 Location Lethbridge, Alberta Mar 28, 2010 #1 Can you shoot 45 long colt in a .410 shotgun? p.s. I am new to shotguns and heard of someone doing this, but I don't think it is safe.....is it?
Can you shoot 45 long colt in a .410 shotgun? p.s. I am new to shotguns and heard of someone doing this, but I don't think it is safe.....is it?
S sunray BANNED BANNED BANNED Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location Londinium Mar 28, 2010 #2 Not a regular .410. The Colt's bullet is too big. Measures .452".
(((Echo))) CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 52 0 0 Location Old Man Land, AB Mar 28, 2010 #3 sniper762 said: Can you shoot 45 long colt in a .410 shotgun? p.s. I am new to shotguns and heard of someone doing this, but I don't think it is safe.....is it? Click to expand... NO!! You can shoot .410 in a gun chambered for 45LC (providing it chambers) but not the other way 'round. (E)
sniper762 said: Can you shoot 45 long colt in a .410 shotgun? p.s. I am new to shotguns and heard of someone doing this, but I don't think it is safe.....is it? Click to expand... NO!! You can shoot .410 in a gun chambered for 45LC (providing it chambers) but not the other way 'round. (E)
sniper762 Regular Rating - 100% 10 0 0 Location Lethbridge, Alberta Mar 28, 2010 #4 thats good to know thank you guys.
I Iron Glove CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 44 0 0 Location Hope and Tulameen Mar 28, 2010 #5 You can do it in a Survivor but it's specifically built for 410 and 45 LC. Its a fun gun.
daBear CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 79 0 0 Location CowTown Mar 28, 2010 #6 Its what we call a self correcting problem. Maybe you can do it once but after that ..well, its not pretty....
Its what we call a self correcting problem. Maybe you can do it once but after that ..well, its not pretty....
Airwolf CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 4 0 0 Location Newmarket, Ont. Mar 29, 2010 #7 Like the others have said, NO don`t even try shooting 45 COLT! through a 410 shotgun....