Snake Plisken CGN Regular Rating - 100% 13 0 0 Location Manitoba Oct 19, 2018 #1 Hello, looking for a recipe or a link to reloading 450 centre fire for a antique trantor revolver. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Hello, looking for a recipe or a link to reloading 450 centre fire for a antique trantor revolver. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Ar180shooter CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 162 0 0 Location Ottawa, ON Oct 19, 2018 #2 Original load data was 13gr BP over a 225gr bullet from the sources I found when looking up loads for my RIC No.1 450 cf.
Original load data was 13gr BP over a 225gr bullet from the sources I found when looking up loads for my RIC No.1 450 cf.
9.3 Hunter CGN Ultra frequent flyer Uber Super GunNutz Rating - 100% 516 0 1 Location near Yorkton SK Oct 19, 2018 #3 any 455 Webkey MKII case, I have two of these revolvers. 3.8 Unique over 265gr HBs work well, or 4.0 Trail Boss.
any 455 Webkey MKII case, I have two of these revolvers. 3.8 Unique over 265gr HBs work well, or 4.0 Trail Boss.