Hello esteemed gentlemen, I require your reloading and antique expertise yet again. I am looking into acquiring quantities of brass for my 455 webley. I dont like the hardness of the fiocchi ball, so I have Jethunter working on some lead for me in the near future. However, I am finding it difficult to source right now in stock. Mystic precision no longer carries 455 webley brass, rustywood is out, and ellwood only has a bit in stock. If I cannot find 455 webley in decent quality, can I use 45 colt and 45 schofield brass in place of 455 webley? I know they're approximately the same width as 455, but require some trimming in length. Do i need to thin the rims as well? I tried a search on this and found some info, but require a definite answer from those in the know. Thanks for your help.


















































