.455 bullet diameter

atomicsauace

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Location
london ontario
Hi can anyone tell me the diameter of a Fiocchi .455 Webley bullet?I have heard that they are on the small side to reduce the risk of high pressures in tight bores.Does anyone have any info on this?
 
fio.jpg
 
Hi can anyone tell me the diameter of a Fiocchi .455 Webley bullet?I have heard that they are on the small side to reduce the risk of high pressures in tight bores.Does anyone have any info on this?

haven't got a Fiocchi one apart right now but are they hollow base? I think the forcing cone on the WEb is .450? or .452 and the hollow bullet base will expand once fired, to fill the barrel properly. there is a couple threads on this already I believe or I read it on another site.
 
Back
Top Bottom