Never thought I would see the light. Just more reason for me to pick up an antique Webley more now than ever!
You can only use that ammo in the newer Webley's. Too hot for the antique ones.
You sure? Damm! So my mkii target wont take it? I have a mkiii antique that is nitro proofed and trimmed for .45 acp. Would that one take it?
You sure? Damm! So my mkii target wont take it? I have a mkiii antique that is nitro proofed and trimmed for .45 acp. Would that one take it?

I wouldn't use it. Not sure if the hammer would hit the round on the right spot but reloading is so easy. The load is too hot anyway as I said.
...just beware of loading too hot ! The paper work came through and I picked up my Webley Mark VI yesterday.
![]()
Picked up a 'quantity' of 455 Hornady brass from Henry Nierychlo on site, 'some' 260gr HB bullets from a buddy, cranked out a couple of boxes of reloads and test day is set for the 28th.
What brand of ammo? I've shot Fiocci 455 through my mkII in the past with no issues....
The test 'schedualed' for this morning has been put on hold. I'm waiting for an Skype Birthday call from my 3 1/2 year old Granddaughter, plus, some 'wet coast' liquid sunshine coming down at the moment.



























