.45ACP chrony results

gushulak

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Firearm-Glock 21SF
Ammo-Winchester .45ACP WWB 230gr. JHP
Temperature-24C

Shot string (fps)
872
855
870
861
864
871
867
871
876
864

Average Velocity-867fps
Extreme Spread-21 (nice)
Average Deviations-4.9 (nice)
Energy-384ft/lbs
Standard Deviation-6.2 (nice)

Very consistant performer.

Firearm-Glock 21SF
Ammo-Speer .45ACP 200gr. +P GDHP
Temperature-24C

Shot string (fps)
1054
1083
1085
1085
1086
1089
1066
1114
1083
1095

Snappy, but controlable and very accurate.

Average Velocity-1084fps
Extreme Spread-60
Average Deviations-10.0
Energy-522ft/lbs
Standard Deviation-15.9

Firearm-Glock 21SF
Ammo-Federal Premium .45ACP 230gr. JHP Hydra-shok
Temperature-24C

Shot string (fps)
859
870
874
876
871
873
872
890
881
876

Average Velocity-874fps
Extreme Spread-31
Average Deviations-4.9 (nice)
Energy-390ft/lbs
Standard Deviations-7.9 (nice)

Another very consistant performer.
 
Last edited:
I wish. Just going through my data book on loads I have chronied over the years and thought I would post the data for anyone interested.

New toy.....maybe it is time to buy another gun? Been at least a year now.

I've gone longer periods not shooting, than I have not buying new guns. I couldn't imagine lasting a whole year without a new one.
 
Back
Top Bottom