5.56 ammo, where can i find it?

jazaman

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
just looking for a website of a surplus seller for 5.56 ammunition, anybody has a name ? thx for members who offered some quantities in my pm, but im only looking for a few boxes for special occasions at the range, and to compage with the 223's i have...


on a side note , i beleived (incorectly, perhaps) that surplus ammo would have been cheaper that the .223....

.
 
Last edited:
There is no such thing as surplus 5.56 at the moment. Who knows down the road. The US isnt allowing anything 5.56 marked, and the ammo will not be approved at the present time. Im sitting on 500-600 rounds of Federal XM193 5.56 at the moment and I am holding on to it.

If I was to sell it I prob wouldnt go less than 15.00 a box, who knows.

I do have a friend that is sitting on 1000-2000 rounds of the stuff. If your interested PM me and I can give you details.
 
There is no such thing as surplus 5.56 at the moment. Who knows down the road. The US isnt allowing anything 5.56 marked, and the ammo will not be approved at the present time. Im sitting on 500-600 rounds of Federal XM193 5.56 at the moment and I am holding on to it.

If I was to sell it I prob wouldnt go less than 15.00 a box, who knows.

I do have a friend that is sitting on 1000-2000 rounds of the stuff. If your interested PM me and I can give you details.

Thx for the info...
 
Not all 5.56 comes from the U.S.A.

Lots of NATO sources for 5.56. It comes in...it goes.
Tomorrow is monday, call around.

T.S.E is waiting for PMC 5.56 to come in.....shortly?
 
Back
Top Bottom