5 mm Rimfire,Where in Ontario ?

There is a company called Aguila manufacturing ammunition,but I haven't seen any Canadian sources.You might be able to find some to import some for you from the USA.
 
Aguila ammo isn't approved by NRCan, as I recall. They appear to be the only company loading 5mm Rem Mag. Runs around $20US per 50, Stateside.
Remington is no longer listing their 5mm Rem Mag.
 
Aguila is still making loads for this cartridge.

No s**t, try and get some in Canada. What I was getting at was that 5mm firearms haven't been made for a while now. My bad for not being more specific I guess. Taurus was supposed to come out with a 5mm chambered Tracker. Not sure if that went anywhere...
 
What I was getting at was that 5mm firearms haven't been made for a while now. My bad for not being more specific I guess.

By posting that it ran .75-$1.00 a pop,you certainly appeared to be referring to 5mm ammunition.:D
 
No s**t, try and get some in Canada. What I was getting at was that 5mm firearms haven't been made for a while now.

Uhhhh... .204 Ruger? Lots of varmint wildcats.

Nobody making 5mm Remington caliber chamberings though that I am aware of.

Best thing you can do with a 5mm Rem, is convert it to a centerfire and put something Hornet based on it. Calhoon sells a set of drawings.
Next best is to just do a transformation to a WMR or HMR.

Or sell it to some sucker that thinks that imported ammo is gonna show up any day now.

Rem 591/592 bolt gun? Strong action, proofed way past what the 5mm would put out. Makes a nice 17 Ackley Hornet.

Cheers
Trev
 
Back
Top Bottom