50-110 brass

Slugo

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
256   0   2
Location
Brant County, ON
I just found some 50-110 brass.. It all appears to be in good shape and is stamped CCC 50/110. There is 12 peices and they all appear to be in good condition with the exception of one that has a small split in the neck.

Can anyone tell me what they are worth?
 
I just found some 50-110 brass.. It all appears to be in good shape and is stamped CCC 50/110. There is 12 peices and they all appear to be in good condition with the exception of one that has a small split in the neck.

Can anyone tell me what they are worth?
i'll keep looking but on GunAuctions there was 1 loaded round that sold for $5.99 in 2009. but ofcoarse thats a auction and in USA so who knows what it would sell for privetly and the new brass is for modern brass.
http://www.gunauction.com/search/displayitem.cfm?itemnum=9019615

and there new ones, but starline sells new unprimed brass 250 for $250.50, 500 for $443.00, and a pack of 1000 for $833.50.
 
Last edited:
and there new ones, but starline sells new unprimed brass 250 for $250.50, 500 for $443.00, and a pack of 1000 for $833.50.

Are you sure that you have the right caliber? Several years ago 50 - 110 and 45 - 120 sold new for somewhere between $2 and $4 apiece as empty brass in boxes of 20. I am assuming the brass referred to by the OP is modern brass.

cheers mooncoon
 
Are you sure that you have the right caliber? Several years ago 50 - 110 and 45 - 120 sold new for somewhere between $2 and $4 apiece as empty brass in boxes of 20. I am assuming the brass referred to by the OP is modern brass.

cheers mooncoon
yes im sure, this is copied strait from starline's website.
50-110 Win Brass (Large Rifle primer) 2.400"-2.407" O.A.L.
Originally designed for use with blackpowder, when loaded with smokeless powder in adequate gun systems, it can achieve power comparable to that of many British safari calibers. Designed for use with a .510"-.512" Dia. projectile. 50-110 Winchester

Pack: 250 (+$250.50)500 (+$443.00)1000 (+$833.50)

http://www.starlinebrass.com/product_info.php?products_id=110{1}1
 
I loaded up on all the odd ball stuff that I thought I would need in the future when the iron curtain was going up at the 49th. I paid .80 a piece for my 50-110 and should have got some 50-95 as well:bangHead: As they say, hindsight is 20/20

OP, your Cascade Cartridge Company brass might garner you a couple of Timmies from the right guy,
 
.50 110/120

"Rusty Wood" stocks Norma .50 120 brass. If he doesn't have 50-110, you can trim it. Find him on the net.
It's probably going to set you back $2.50 a case - or more.
 
Back
Top Bottom