.50 Action Express Ammo - Need a source!

axiom

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where this can be purchased from in Canada?

Its for a Desert Eagle .50 AE

Thanks in advance!
 
Who is this wolf that you speak of?

I'm looking for someone/business that can provide what I need when I need it.

If there is a minimum order I can make that happen, but I dont need more than 500 rounds to start.
 
"...wolf ammo..." That'd be Wolf Bullets. Wolf Ammo is in California and doesn't ship here.
Epp's lists .50 AE ammo. Hate to think what it'll cost. Hornady ammo runs $29.99 per 20 from Wholesale Sports, if they have any. 500 rounds will cost you $749.75 plus taxes.
 
good luck, it took me 2 weeks to find some the last time for my friend, if you find somebody that's going accross the border, you will have more luck, the last time i got them from wolf at good price.
 
Back
Top Bottom