M marcusbrutulus New member Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Jun 17, 2011 #1 I'm simply looking for inert .50cal ammo for display purposes only. I'm willing to buy live rounds but prefer not to. Any ideas where? BTW, I'm in Ontario.
I'm simply looking for inert .50cal ammo for display purposes only. I'm willing to buy live rounds but prefer not to. Any ideas where? BTW, I'm in Ontario.
trebor2880 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 53 0 0 Location Ontario Jun 17, 2011 #2 Jack had inert ones for $10each, last time I was there. Ont. Gun 495988 Ltd. Kenogami, ON. 705-642-3088
Jack had inert ones for $10each, last time I was there. Ont. Gun 495988 Ltd. Kenogami, ON. 705-642-3088
B brybenn CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 58 0 0 Location southern ontario Jun 17, 2011 #3 There's a guy in the EE bits and parts that sells them. I bought a bunch of him. Fast shipping. Think he went by techrat or something
There's a guy in the EE bits and parts that sells them. I bought a bunch of him. Fast shipping. Think he went by techrat or something