While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Is it hard to come by in places other then southern ontario? I've looked around and cannot seem to find any. Also with factory loaded ammo are any of the bullets useful for hunting
The only factory ammo I've come accross is the Hornady 350 grn hollow points. For hunting you would likely want to load up some of the 500grn hornady. What are you using it in , a Handi-Rifle or?
Whole Sale Sports has what you need. Also I know you live out on the east coast but I always could get 350 and 500 grain stuff at Italian Sporting Goods. Although the 750 grain was hard to come by I found.
I've been lookin at the handi rifle for a fun bear gun. Not quite east coast living but a 700+ grain bullet at 1300fps would be fun even if its an ugly gun