We are looking for bullets, not cartridges.
yeah even at $2 each, that is nuts! the shipping isthe same price as the ammo is.
We are looking for bullets, not cartridges.
Jerry can't import anything over .499" - so no joy there.
Still looking for a source that can get these things up here.
Allow me to repeat: Jerry can't import anything over .499". His permits don't cover it.Actually .500" bullets can be exported
Actually .500" bullets can be exported as I have bought them from the USA with all the appropriate export permits, it is the .510" bullets for the 50 BMG that cannot be exported. Both are 50 caliber but both are still totally different.
OT, but how are guys feeding the BMG then? I do notice pulled tracers, and pulled rounds from time to time.
Allow me to repeat: Jerry can't import anything over .499". His permits don't cover it.
As for the rest, while technically .50AE bullets are exportable as you have noted, the ".50" causes export bureaucrats to deny about 2 out of 3 times. That's based on my admittedly limited number of trials. You then re-submit and try again, hoping to get someone who knows what they are doing. The exporter is now losing money as the process takes longer than it should.
Must be bad luck as I bought my .500" bullets from Reloading International and it was no problem at all getting the permits required the first try.
Bingo: http://www.reloadinginternational.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1970
Pity they don't list Speer - I'll contact to find out if they can get them.



























