577/450 Martini Henry reload with sabots?

I have not. I reload and shoot my M/H's often. They have a larger than regular sized .457 bore with the Mk.1,2 and 3's being about .462" while the Mk.4's are larger at .466". Sabots are designed for newer muzzle loading rifles which have very shallow rifling. You would have to find something which fit the bore and would securely hold a pistol or rifle bullet. If you are asking this question because you do not have a M/H bullet mould then possibly we could make arrangements to transfer or mail some from me to you as I see we're close. All the best. PM me if I can be of service. Dave
 
I won a door prize of 1000 .40 cal pistol bullets and I don't have a 40. I picked up a bunch of sabots to try out, now just have to figure out what type of powder and amounts to use etc...
 
Back
Top Bottom