#1 Rule for a Snider -**Slug your bore**
Here is my
50 yard round;
I use a Lee Minie right out of the mold.
MOLD 575-500-M #90481
Drops out of the mold at .578
Yepper, LEE!
I make small batches of 100 or so at a time.
If more where needed, I would switch over to Lyman mold.
Pan lube. (Paul Mathews BP Lube recipe) great for starters.
Then fill the base with lube.
50 grains FFG GOEX BP with Corn Meal as filler on top.
The secret is the Corn Meal.
Brass made from MagTech .24 gauge
Large PISTOL Magnum primer.
I'm not new to this game.
I have been at this seriously for over 37 years.
I have been experimenting with American Pioneer 3F
Same as above -Lee Minie right out of the mold.
MOLD 575-500-M
Drops out of the mold at .578
Liquid Dragon Dralox for lube
Great stuff from one of our site sponsors.
http://dragonbulletlube.com/products.php#liquid-jug
No base fill of the Minie with lube.
50 grains FFFG American Pioneer by
VOLUME
Corn Meal as filler on top.
Push the Minie right into the corn meal, lightly.
Brass made from MagTech .24 gauge
Large PISTOL Magnum primer.
I have had excellent results at 50 yards