6.5 Creedmoor Ammo (or Brass)

MoonDawg

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location
Calgary, AB
I'm looking for some factory 6.5 Creedmoor ammunition or brass so that I can put my new gun to the test...Does anyone out there have any leads?
 
Usually one finds a supply of ammo before buying a gun chambered in a not-so-available cartridge.

If I do recall, Hornady has factory loads available in 120 and 140gr AMAX.

EDIT -
Also available from Hornady is a 120gr GMX and a 129gr SST if you are going to be hunting.

This is all that I know of for factory loads.

Contact your local shops. Most likely will have to place a special order for this stuff. A quick search turned up these places that are Hornady dealers:

Pro-Line Shooter II Inc.
1426-9th Ave SE
Calgary, Alberta T2G0T5
403-265-6666

Russel Sporting Goods
128-8228 Macleod Trail South
Calgary, Alberta T2H 2B8

Wholesale Sports Calgary
225-58th Ave SE
Calgary, Alberta T2H 0N8
 
Back
Top Bottom