.680-ish round balls

Rogerbear

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, does anyone in the Edmonton area have a few .678 or .680 round balls for sale? I'm playing with my new-old (1808) 14 ga fowler, and the .690's I have didn't work very well.
 
Thanks. That was to be the next step after I pick a size that my fowler will run. I looked at the TOW Bag mold, I'm more likely to grab a .678 Lyman mold from them rather than a bag mold. There's only 2-thou difference, and a more consistent ball thrown. (Well thrown by me, that is.) Although, the historical accuracy of the bag mold is kinda cool...especially when I'm sitting at a campfire with a lead-ladle...

I heard of Jeff from a friend in Calgary, and it says good things about him to hear the name from someone else.

Oh yeah, I'm hoping to find a few around Edmonton so I don't have to wait for shipping. I'm a little impatient about some things...
 
Back
Top Bottom