.69 round balls or molds in the Edmonton area?

H Wally

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
193   0   0
Looking for .680-.690 bullet molds or round balls for a new BP shooter in the Edmonton area. I believe Lee makes a .69 mold but hoping to at least put some stuff together in the short term to get things working, so if anyone knows of places in Edmonton that specialize in blackpowder it'd be much appreciated!
 
Looking for .680-.690 bullet molds or round balls for a new BP shooter in the Edmonton area. I believe Lee makes a .69 mold but hoping to at least put some stuff together in the short term to get things working, so if anyone knows of places in Edmonton that specialize in blackpowder it'd be much appreciated!

I use a Lyman .690 round ball mold for my replica 1728 Saint-Étienne glack powder flintlock.

These ball molds are available from Track of the Wolf in the US.

http://www.trackofthewolf.com/List/Item.aspx/1203/1
 
I use a Lyman .690 round ball mold for my replica 1728 Saint-Étienne glack powder flintlock.

These ball molds are available from Track of the Wolf in the US.

http://www.trackofthewolf.com/List/Item.aspx/1203/1

Thanks! I'm a big fan of lyman molds - they seem to make a mold for every oddball bullet I can think of :D


http://www.titanreloading.com/molds/black-powder-molds/round-ball-molds/lee-sc-mold-690-ball-

Titan is good to deal with, and great prices. I use the Lee moulds and have good results.
Pete

Thanks! I don't think I would've found titan otherwise, and was having a hard time finding the .69 lee mold. Pretty hard to beat $19 too :p
 
Thanks! I'm a big fan of lyman molds - they seem to make a mold for every oddball bullet I can think of :D




Thanks! I don't think I would've found titan otherwise, and was having a hard time finding the .69 lee mold. Pretty hard to beat $19 too :p

Their shipping costs are fair too. Another nice thing with lee is the handles are included in that price.
 
Back
Top Bottom