tbaybmkr CGN Regular Rating - 100% 2 0 0 Location Thunder Bay, ON Canada Nov 10, 2011 #1 I searched the forum for this and came up empty.. I am looking for some 7.5 by 55 swiss ammo for my Schmidt Rubin long rifle, 1911. Any joy out there? Thanks in advance!
I searched the forum for this and came up empty.. I am looking for some 7.5 by 55 swiss ammo for my Schmidt Rubin long rifle, 1911. Any joy out there? Thanks in advance!
PanzerSchreck CGN Regular Rating - 100% 164 0 0 Location Etobicoke, Ontario (GTA) Nov 11, 2011 #2 You can find it all over. Try Lever Arms in Vancouver http://www.leverarms.com/ where I got mine.
rolfyrolf CGN Regular Rating - 100% 90 0 0 Location Ancaster (Hamilton) Nov 14, 2011 #3 They don't have any? :0( They don't have any? :0(
old enfields CGN Ultra frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 37 0 0 Nov 15, 2011 #4 Elwood Epps might have some. You could also try The Shooting Edge. Both site sponsers.