majorca CGN Regular Rating - 100% 25 0 0 Location GTA Dec 11, 2010 #1 Does anyone know of a store that carries this ammo and/or what the going price is?
moonshot5 Regular Rating - 100% 5 0 0 Location Ontario East Dec 12, 2010 #2 majorca said: Does anyone know of a store that carries this ammo and/or what the going price is? Click to expand... An American told me 7.5x55mm is easy to get down there. It seems to hard to get up here, though. I'd like to add a K31 to my shopping list if I could buy bullets for it. They look cool to shoot.
majorca said: Does anyone know of a store that carries this ammo and/or what the going price is? Click to expand... An American told me 7.5x55mm is easy to get down there. It seems to hard to get up here, though. I'd like to add a K31 to my shopping list if I could buy bullets for it. They look cool to shoot.
(((Echo))) CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 52 0 0 Location Old Man Land, AB Dec 12, 2010 #3 They are cool to shoot. Reloading is your friend for these. (E)
D David L Regular Rating - 100% 227 0 0 Dec 12, 2010 #4 Try on ellwood epps site ther's a subsite for old ammo
majorca CGN Regular Rating - 100% 25 0 0 Location GTA Dec 12, 2010 #5 I found a great gunnut on EE who just happened to have 680 rds of GP11 for me, so I am set for a while.
I found a great gunnut on EE who just happened to have 680 rds of GP11 for me, so I am set for a while.
S sunray BANNED BANNED BANNED Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location Londinium Dec 12, 2010 #6 Epp's lists it. Likely Norma. PS Militaria lists milsurp at $7.50 per 10.