7.62 ammo anyone?

mk1rceme

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Location
Bowden Alberta
Just a heads up to anyone interested. Not my store, or involved in any way...I was in Calgary today at Things Military and Capn' Bill has crates full of 7.62 ammo for sale. All Czech made 1993 contract. Has 7.62x39, 7.62x25, and 7.62x54 rimmed.

www.thingsmilitary.com
 
If you go further into the web page, they have listed a 440 rounds x54r spam can for $219. Not such a great price in my mind. Milarm has cases 880 rounds for 389. I picked up two cases from Marstar for $289 each and 150 bucks for shipping, or $185 per 440 spam can.
 
If you go further into the web page, they have listed a 440 rounds x54r spam can for $219. Not such a great price in my mind. Milarm has cases 880 rounds for 389. I picked up two cases from Marstar for $289 each and 150 bucks for shipping, or $185 per 440 spam can.

Where do those high shipping prices come from? That shouldn't be more than $50 to 60.
 
Where do those high shipping prices come from? That shouldn't be more than $50 to 60.

120 pounds of "explosives" in two crates strapped to a pallet, shipped by truck all the way from Ontario to Alberta. When there was none, I was pleased with this deal. Its still cheaper than local, but only by a few cents per round.


HI Guys
Check out my pricing, It's way better and I even have Surplus .308 Win. in stock.
Regards, Henry

Henry, you've got decent prices and your local customers I imagine are quite pleased with your inventory, but we still have to have it shipped from your location. The value can change dramatically when not local.
 
Back
Top Bottom