Hi guys,
Does anybody know of a source for case-lots (1200) of surplus 7.62 x 39 in southwest Alberta? I prefer driving a reasonable distance (on a nice day), rather than paying shipping costs.
It would be for an SKS that I'm thinking of buying ... so I might as well add, "Does anybody know of a source for a decent SKS in
southwest Alberta? I prefer driving a reasonable distance (on a nice day), rather than ordering sight-unseen.
Thanks!
Does anybody know of a source for case-lots (1200) of surplus 7.62 x 39 in southwest Alberta? I prefer driving a reasonable distance (on a nice day), rather than paying shipping costs.
It would be for an SKS that I'm thinking of buying ... so I might as well add, "Does anybody know of a source for a decent SKS in
southwest Alberta? I prefer driving a reasonable distance (on a nice day), rather than ordering sight-unseen.
Thanks!


















































