7.62 x 54 r

westwest

CGN Regular
Rating - 92.3%
12   1   0
Does anyone have some 7.62x54r that they want to sell ? Or anyone know where to buy it in the Edmonton Area or dealers in Canda that has some ? I don't wont the buck a round stuff I would like some surplus .

Cheers
 
The masses are crying out for this ammunition! You would think the combloc countries would still have masses of this stuff?
 
Del is cleaned out as well. The only x54 on the market that is commonly available is Privi Partisan. It goes for a buck a round on average, maybe more.
If you're going to handload and don't have the brass, it will cost about the same per round for the first reloading. If you have Berdan primed, brass cases, it would be well worth your while to look for a proper decapping tool and primers.
 
All I have been able to find is new hunting ammo in that caliber, and its very pricey, just might have to break down and buy several boxes at 30 dollars a box,
 
Back
Top Bottom