I hear that the Czech lot is 20% hotter than even Russian.
You are correct,Czech loads are usually hotter than bulgarian,russian,romanian ammo.
I think it might be okay for the CZ-52. It is not for the Tokarev from what I am told.
Look at my name,it says it all!
No offense but sir but you are completly out of sight here.
From what you were told???:i dont know who told you that piece of jewel but obviously he or she hasnt shot 7.62x25 in their thousands,i have.
I have shot more 7.62x25 thank any other caliber and that includes .22lr.
It is the other way around,the CZ-52 should never be fired with Czech ammo because the ammo will eventually either destroy the pistol or/and you could get serious injurry.
I have already destroy one of my CZ-52 and keep the other in the safe till i can find some more norinco ammo or commercial loads available.
I WILL NOT SHOOT SURPLUS CZECH AMMO IN MY CZ-52,TOO DANGEROUS.
I have shot over 5 cases of 2200 rounds in my 3 tokarevs and i can tell you that they love this stuff.Never had an accident with it,never broken a tt-33 cause of the hot loads.These tt-33(russian, Tula) are built like tanks,i have yet to see one of mine fail and i will keep firing them until i ran out of surplus 7.62x25 which i wont let happen
Edit: i just counted all my empty surplus cases and in total,lifetime i'm up to 7 cases of tok ammo and thats in the last 2½ years!
Tok