7.62X25 Surplus w/out the steel core?

Andy4802

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
does anyone carry surplus ammo in this caliber that is not steel core?
Tradex has an awesome TT33/ammo combo deal right now but i confirmed with them and its steel core ammo :( which is a no-no at my gun club.
Would love to pick up a cheap TT33 but I want to make sure I can cheap shootable ammo for it as well...
 
Dont think there is any other surplus 7.62x25 coming in that isnt steel core czech. You would have to go with commercial brass cased stuff.

http://www.theammosource.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_33_37&products_id=246
http://www.shop.tradeexcanada.com/content/762x25-tokarev-ammunition-sellier-bellot

That's a shame :( basically same pricing as ammo for my .45

Part of the TT33 appeal was the cheap ammo...

I might still pick one up, the gun itself is cheap to buy and from the reading I have been doing they make a big bang :)
 
Back
Top Bottom