7.62x25

It just doesn't work that way with milsurp. Milsurp is what is left over. When it's gone there isn't anymore. Buy a Lee hand press and some components and reload.
 
That seems to be the better way in this case.

Apologies to OP for jacking a thread, but hopefully I got some answers that are of interest to him as well.
 
By large quantities of milsurp ammo when available. I learn from my mistakes, and the only mistake I ever made with ammo is not buying more of it when I could.

Listen to an old fart... The ONLY DIFFERENCE between ammo and gold is that gold sometimes goes down in value...
 
By large quantities of milsurp ammo when available. I learn from my mistakes, and the only mistake I ever made with ammo is not buying more of it when I could.

Listen to an old fart... The ONLY DIFFERENCE between ammo and gold is that gold sometimes goes down in value...

Good advice, I will thanks.
 
Frontier gets surplus 7.62x25mm on occasion.

with shipping I think I paid $380 for a crate of 2000 rounds.

They do sell in smaller amounts as well.
 
Back
Top Bottom