7.62x39 ammo in Ottawa?

PAINTBALL GUY 3

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
Location
ont.
Hello all, Does any one know where one might find 7.62x39 ammo in Ottawa or Hull? I looked at the site's of the place's I could think of but couldnt find anything. Even if I could buy a box of 20 at a time, that be great.

I know I could just buy a box of the net, but when I want to go shoot my SKS, want ammo NOW!:)

Thank you.
 
I called Sport's Action and thay sell a box of 20 Target Loaded Ammo for $7.59. Not bad, would do for a quick fix.:)

But get this, thay dont have any in now but thay sell that surplus ammo at $300.:eek: That's for a 1120 crate.
 
Last edited:
What, exactly, is "Target Loaded Ammo?"

$280 for a case of Czech is ridiculous for a major southern Canadian city.

I called Sport's Action and thay sell a box of 20 Target Loaded Ammo for $7.59. Not bad, would do for a quick fix.:)

But get this, thay dont have any in now but thay sell that surplus ammo at $300.:eek: That's for a 1120 crate.
 
Haha, yeah, I gasped when the guy at Sports Action told me $300 for the crate, and I laughed when he replied "Yeah, it's not the best price, but it isn't the worst either". It IS the worst.

EM Précision had some surplus x39 last time I was in. Pretty steep at $269 per. Near St-Joseph x St-Raymond.

Edit: Why don't you just buy a crate from SFRC? Roughly $260 including taxes and shipping, and you'll have some on hand everytime your SKS's trigger starts to itch.
 
Well you see, I just a poor boy that only has the money to buy the rifle.:( When I get the gun I just want to test her out until I can buy a large amount.

Edit: Why don't you just buy a crate from SFRC? Roughly $260 including taxes and shipping, and you'll have some on hand everytime your SKS's trigger starts to itch.
 
Lebaron at clyde and merivale is ottawa have a 1200 round case of corrosive fmj for $218 plus tax (not $280) i just bought one on Aug 17 and they still had several crates left, I also spoke to a guy at the eaganvelle gun show on the weekend and he will have some softpoints at the carp gun show on sept 5-6 2009
 
Our new ecommerce website will be going online in a week or two. 7.62x39 will be on sale again as one of our grand opening specials.
 
Lebaron at clyde and merivale is ottawa have a 1200 round case of corrosive fmj for $218 plus tax (not $280) i just bought one on Aug 17 and they still had several crates left, I also spoke to a guy at the eaganvelle gun show on the weekend and he will have some softpoints at the carp gun show on sept 5-6 2009

Awsome, I have to go just for the hay of it. :)

Oh, and I was just going by what the lady said on the price.
 
Back
Top Bottom