7.62x39 at LeBaron Markham

Gormley Green

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Location
Squamish, BC
Just to let anyone who may be interested know... I saw 1 remaining crate of this today at LeBaron in Markham for $218. Would be a good deal with a membership card, or if you could pick it up and not pay for shipping.

Cheers.
 
on special at Wolverine Supply

CZ surplus 7.62 x39
1120rd case
Corrosive
$195.00*/1120rd case
10 cases or more $180.00*/1120rd case


ON SPECIAL FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY.

$160.00 plus shipping and tax

If I am not mistaken, shipping is about 25-30 bucks, to the Toronto area....
 
Just to let anyone who may be interested know... I saw 1 remaining crate of this today at LeBaron in Markham for $218. Would be a good deal with a membership card, or if you could pick it up and not pay for shipping.

Cheers.

Did you happen notice if they had any of the .50 cal ammo cans left? I bought a couple in great shape before Christmas for $8.85 each and am kicking myself I didn't buy a few more.
 
Did you happen notice if they had any of the .50 cal ammo cans left? I bought a couple in great shape before Christmas for $8.85 each and am kicking myself I didn't buy a few more.

keep an eye on princess auto they have them on sale every few months for about the same price or less.
 
Did you happen notice if they had any of the .50 cal ammo cans left? I bought a couple in great shape before Christmas for $8.85 each and am kicking myself I didn't buy a few more.

Didn't notice. Just the big wood box of 7.62 caught my eye, and I figured someone on here might be interested in it if it was close to home for them.
 
Not trying to hijack anyones thread, just had to tell SOMEONE; just bought the remnants of a 1200 rnd crate yesterday for $50 delivered. Actual round count was 1014, Norinco production. Oh happy me; oh happy SKS!!LOL
 
Back
Top Bottom