B Barry Bear New member Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location Powell River, BC Oct 24, 2009 #1 Guys loading....I really needs some rounds
B billdick CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 353 0 1 Location Saskatchewan of course Oct 24, 2009 #2 I have bought them at a gun shop, winchester loaded them. I also bought a 1200 round crate of them many years ago for cheap.
I have bought them at a gun shop, winchester loaded them. I also bought a 1200 round crate of them many years ago for cheap.
Elliott CGN Regular Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Location S.W. Ontario Oct 24, 2009 #3 I assume your looking for hunting ammo? PVRI Partizan ammo is soft point and has decent accuracy, and is cheaper than factory Federal ammo.
I assume your looking for hunting ammo? PVRI Partizan ammo is soft point and has decent accuracy, and is cheaper than factory Federal ammo.
broncoo CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 195 0 0 Location kelowna Oct 24, 2009 #4 sfrc has some in stock
Satain BANNED BANNED BANNED Rating - 98.6% 275 4 0 Oct 24, 2009 #5 I have 100 empty's if you want to reload. Also I have 400 rounds still left of soft point igmans on the ee right now up for sale.
I have 100 empty's if you want to reload. Also I have 400 rounds still left of soft point igmans on the ee right now up for sale.
mlehtovaara BANNED BANNED BANNED EE Expired Rating - 100% 103 0 1 Location Niagara Region, Ontario. For now Oct 24, 2009 #6 Sellior and Bellot makes em.