7.62x39 strange crate markings.

Kurch

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Gunnutz,
Out of a large batch of czech surplus ammo all of the crates have the standard stripper clip stensil in the upper left corner, minus one. In place of the stripper clip It says PASK. What does this mean? Is it the same ammo as in the rest of the crates? Any help is appreciated!

-Kurch
 
Thanks for all the help gunnutz, It sounds like they are probably battle packs as CanAm said. I was inquiring for a friend in vancouver so he may have very well seen them at lever. Thanks again!
 
Are you referring to the Class 1 dangerous Goods label? There's one per side of each pallet load of crates.

I have multiple crates of standard x39, they have no orange label. I have 3 crates of tracers and they all have an orange label. These labels have no discernible writing on it, they are simply an orange piece of paper stapled to the front.

I don't know why it is there, and the only thing I know for certain, is that they are only present on tracers.
 
I had a couple of crates which contained a few rubbles each. As I look at one sample now, it is 20 rubble coin dated 1956. They were outside the tin. I think in total I found 5 coins. Most likely 'invasion tokens' to be used at local West European corner stores.:runaway:
 
I had a couple of crates which contained a few rubbles each. As I look at one sample now, it is 20 rubble coin dated 1956. They were outside the tin. I think in total I found 5 coins. Most likely 'invasion tokens' to be used at local West European corner stores.:runaway:

That's interesting, how many crates did you have to go through to find them?
 
Back
Top Bottom