7.62x39 with brass cases and boxer primers

cancer

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
Does anyone know of a source of 7.62x39 with brass cases and boxer primers? I really hate having to rush home and clean my VZ58 as soon as I'm done at the range to get all the corrosive salts out. So, I'm looking for a source of brass for reloading the 7.62x39.
 
We haev PRVI and S&B in. Unfortunately the website is down at the moment. Should be up tonight or tomorrow. Just wait for the DNS to update itself.

Ryan
 
About 8 years ago I was in a warehouse of a Canadian distributor who was sitting on cases of new US made (can't remember if it was Winchester or Federal) 7.62x39. At the time there was so much cheap Norinco FMJ and soft point that no one wanted to reload. The distributor begged me to take these casings off their hand and I bought several cases at reduced prices.. Most of the stuff we got was even primed (boxer of course) but it sat on our shelf for a couple of years until it slowly sold out mainly after the caliber was approved for hunting in Alberta. Can't remember the retail price but it was cheap but then again the Norinco FMJ was selling for $125 for 1200 rnds. The good old days. Phil.
 
79 cents a gallon.... I actually remember a few years back going to my uncles down in Florida.... 99cents a gallon in Southern Georgia! (a few years = like 8-9 years ago...maybe 10)

Back in the day, for 5$ you could get a 6 pack of beer, pack of cigarettes and a bag of chips, instant party!:)

:eek: Wish I could do that now...sucks for us younger guys...$5 will get you...2 import beers at the LCBO... Sad but true.
 
Does anyone know of a source of 7.62x39 with brass cases and boxer primers? I really hate having to rush home and clean my VZ58 as soon as I'm done at the range to get all the corrosive salts out. So, I'm looking for a source of brass for reloading the 7.62x39.

I have heard that there is no need to rush home to clean your 858, have done mine the next day. a number of times.
When all the nice brass goes flying all over the place finding it,= might not be the easiest. There is fellow on you tube that reloads the steel cases and shows you how. FS
 
Back
Top Bottom