7.62x39 with case?

CanadianAR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
198   0   1
Location
The Reich
Who still sells the 762x39 in the 1120 rd lots in the original case.\

I heard killercane sells in boxes, drove up to epps today and last time i was there it was in crates but now only 1000rds in a box for same price. wtf?
I bought it anyways but I prefer to get it in a crate. lol

So who still sells in the crate? In ontario?
 
"...Except a military crate is waaay cooler..." Well, yeah. Still a box. snicker. Except they're not made like they used to be. Some boxes/crates are made of wood that's so light it's like they were made out of rejected veneer.
Suspect most milsurp 7.62 x 39 is gone or NRCAN won't let it in.
 
Well the stuff i bought today it still the chech surplus from 1975, exactly the same as other heavy wooden crates ive purchased. only difference is its in cardboard.


but yeah still a box in the end, it just used to be an added bonus to all the ammo
:)
 
"...cardboard..." Cheaper. Ok for a storage container. Have a couple of Polish ammo boxes with wood on the edges. Not exactly cardboard though. Press board? Like really cheap panelling. Haven't a clue where I got 'em. North Sylva had a finger in 'em. Mind you, I have all kinds of stuff like that. Don't know what some of it is either.
"...used to be an added bonus..." Yep. Good ammo boxes are handy things. Used a .303box, I think it is, as a pistol case for a long time. About 5/8" thick. They're not as handy as a .50 cal ammo can though.
 
Back
Top Bottom