7.62x39

I just picked up a crate of 1200 round out of Surrey, shipped to me in Kelowna for about $250. The man you want to talk to is user name Nierychlo(Henry)
The ammo is 1986 stock I believe, there's newer out there but not at this price.

I'll PM you with his info.
 
A Few shops I have talked to said that some politician (probalby a lib) wont let any more crates into the country; something about invasive pest or what not.

only allowed to sell cardboard boxes of the ammo.

scary stuff, i know. I bought 2 more crates. Might have to buy whatever is left.

Can anyone confirm/ deny this???
 
:popCorn:
Does this now mean that the price of a SKS rifle is going to be in the toilet now that large quantities of ammo will soon no longer be available for it, just like what happened to the Enfield .303???
Yep.
It's all over & thank-you NRCAN for doing this.
 
Last edited:
There's at least a half dozen CGN sponsors that have case lots in stock.

Click on some banner ads and check the Dealer forums. You'll find lots of it.
 
Not true There are copious amounts at wholesale sports in nanaimo. They have chzeck surplus cardboard boxes of 1000 for $210 They also said there are no shortages. I have been able to find 1200 wooden crates online for shipping too. http://www.marstar.ca/ammo-etc/am-surplus-762x39.shtm
That is only one site. If you look you will find many others, as well as privates sales. Just google the caliber and specify canadian listings on google.
 
Are there any sources of non-corrosive 7.62x39 available in Canada at this time?


Non-corrosive is also non-surplus.


The MFS rounds are showing up everywhere, and both Selleir&Bellot and PRVI make very good quality rounds. These are all very popular and most places (excluding CDN tire and Walmart) will regularly stock these items.
 
Back
Top Bottom