7.62X54 ammo in stock

tinbird

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
hi guys, WSS in kamloops apparently just got in 2 or 3 cases of Sellier & Bellot ammo, 180 grain soft point, I think. Priced is 19.00/box. I couldn't believe it 'cause my old girl hasn't shot much in the past year from starvin' !!!

tinbird
 
We have some of the same coming in tomorrow but I won't know the price until it gets here. They had it and I just told them to toss it on the skid.
 
i was in canadian tire south In Red deer today and they were restocking ammo shelves t first thing i noticed was loads of boxes of 762X54R boxed
privi I believe soft tip brass cases . they doo great work and the gun dept there , i bought a crickett for my buddys kid today 100 bucs
 
Back
Top Bottom