7.62x54r surplus becoming scarce?

IonicRipper

New member
EE Expired
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw somewhere that x54r surplus ammo is getting harder to get a hold of and becoming more expensive. I was kinda considering getting a Mosin as a cheap-ish rifle to shoot but if surplus is slowly disappearing that might screw up my plans.

Any information or opinions on this?
 
I think the issue is the time it takes to import from the country of origin. The paper work is brutal,shipping is slow, getting it off the dock and into warehouses next to imposible... ask John at Marstar! I'll bet two years from start to finish.
 
Buy 5 boxes of S&B.

Take the bullets from your x39 surplus.

Powder, primer, and bullets will land you around 30c AFTER the first shot.

100 pieces should last you up to 2000 reloads.

There, problem solved.
 
Back
Top Bottom