7.92 X 33mm Kurtz?

goldidig

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Location
Nova Scotia
Hey guys, is there any demand for 7.92 kurtz ammo, both original and newly reloaded ( reloaded 30 years ago)? The original ammo is in boxes marked with 1950 on the outside. I haven't opened any to check the headstamp yet. I found quite a bunch in a recent batch of stuff I bought. I also have a new set of forming dies that makes new brass from 7.62 X 51 and a very large amount of partially formed as well as finished cases. There is also a set of RCBS 7.92 X 33 dies. Just wondering if I should bother listing this stuff on the EE.
Al
 
The dies alone are hard enough to find, I'm sure you'll sell all the ammo in a day or two.
 
I noticed the other day that Tradex is selling brass, so there must be a demand. The new made Stg-44's are chambered for 7.92mm Kurtz.
 
Thanks guys! I contacted Navy Cuda ( the poster in the link you referred to) Woodchopper. My inbox is swamped with messages wanting to buy the stuff and I haven't even advertised it yet for Pete's sake. I guess that tells me what kind of demand there is. WOW!
Al
 
Yes, components, dies and original ammo is what I will be listing, if and when I sell them on the EE, if any of it survives long enough to be listed. I know the EE rules and never intended for this to turn into a "for sale ad".
Al
 
Last edited:
do have a hidden collection of milsurp stuff squirrled away in your basement or do you have a milsurp horseshoe.....
 
Back
Top Bottom