T tula CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 117 0 0 May 9, 2017 #1 Where in the Calgary area could a guy get 8mm Lebel pistol brass?
tokguy CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 94 0 0 Location Buffalo Republic May 10, 2017 #2 Order some 32-20 from Rusty Wood. More expert than I will be along soon to explain how to change it to 8mm Lebel
Order some 32-20 from Rusty Wood. More expert than I will be along soon to explain how to change it to 8mm Lebel
T tula CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 117 0 0 May 10, 2017 #3 That was my other option, I have the dies to load for it so may have to do just that.
gewehr76 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 108 0 0 Location Police state Ontario, sometimes on OPP patrolled 4 May 10, 2017 #4 There is no easy way of getting it. 32-20 has thick rims. Russian nagant brass may work, as well would need to be trimmed.
There is no easy way of getting it. 32-20 has thick rims. Russian nagant brass may work, as well would need to be trimmed.