8x56r

Hello,

I assume you need to find some ammo for a steyr firearm. Reloading is going to the only way to shoot without tracking down milsurp ammo. I'm not aware of anyone who commercialy makes 8x56r.

Trade-ex ( site sponsor on the top of the page) has carried brass for it and bullets. You could also try posting in the equipment exchange and see if anyone has any for sale.
 
Hornady produces a small run each year. Contact one of the sponsors on the header page to bring some in for you. Mysticplayer can probably get it in.
 
A couple of years ago I purchased Graf brass and .329 dia jacketed bullets from Epps Sporting Goods. Check with them.

Lee makes a .329 205gr mold for casting your own bullets and their .329 dia sizing die is supposed to be able to swage down more readily available .338 dia jacketed bullets. I tried this but was unable to generate enough force with my little RCBS Junior press. Lee also makes cheap dies.
 
Back
Top Bottom