Dorian Gray
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
so here's the question i've got for you guys. ready? alright then
What do the above mentioned calibers cost when buying a new box of rounds?
I shoot a marlin 336 in 35 remington now and i've had problems when trying to buy bullets because it's an uncommon caliber around here. I'm really interested in picking up a few new rifles but i find that if i don't shoot a 308, 300 win mag or 7mm rem mag then 1. I can't find the bloody ammo. 2. When i do find it, it costs an arm and a leg and perhaps your first born. 3. I have to order a whole case of the stuff because the store won't be able to sell it to anyone else. 4. I don't want to buy a rifle that i can't afford to shoot.
I think maybe it's time i started reloading but i've got no one to teach me how to do it and i'd much prefer someone teach me than blow up a gun because i did something wrong. Anyway, if anyone could share some insight into this little problem i've got i'd be greatful. thanks
What do the above mentioned calibers cost when buying a new box of rounds?
I shoot a marlin 336 in 35 remington now and i've had problems when trying to buy bullets because it's an uncommon caliber around here. I'm really interested in picking up a few new rifles but i find that if i don't shoot a 308, 300 win mag or 7mm rem mag then 1. I can't find the bloody ammo. 2. When i do find it, it costs an arm and a leg and perhaps your first born. 3. I have to order a whole case of the stuff because the store won't be able to sell it to anyone else. 4. I don't want to buy a rifle that i can't afford to shoot.
I think maybe it's time i started reloading but i've got no one to teach me how to do it and i'd much prefer someone teach me than blow up a gun because i did something wrong. Anyway, if anyone could share some insight into this little problem i've got i'd be greatful. thanks


















































