- Location
- Saskatchewan
I do reload, but sometimes want to shoot factory stuff for comparison or convenience. I "discovered" a load the other day that seems perfect for my nice old Brno 21H.
I picked up a single box of euro spec 8x57JS Hornady ammunition in Omenica sports, Vanderhoof BC. This Hornady ammo has a 195gr. Interlock psp bullet at 2500 FPS. After a year of frustration shooting the anemic American lawyer-friendly 170 gr. Winchester and Remington factory loads and unable to find any Norma or RWS stuff for sale, this Hornady ammo was a welcome find.
Full power, Pointed bullet, correct 195-200 gr. weight, and affordable (but not cheap) at $40 /box. Now I discover that I cannot order any, it is "discontinued".
Any tips on where to purchase more old stock? Or where to purchase Norma or RWS?
I picked up a single box of euro spec 8x57JS Hornady ammunition in Omenica sports, Vanderhoof BC. This Hornady ammo has a 195gr. Interlock psp bullet at 2500 FPS. After a year of frustration shooting the anemic American lawyer-friendly 170 gr. Winchester and Remington factory loads and unable to find any Norma or RWS stuff for sale, this Hornady ammo was a welcome find.
Full power, Pointed bullet, correct 195-200 gr. weight, and affordable (but not cheap) at $40 /box. Now I discover that I cannot order any, it is "discontinued".
Any tips on where to purchase more old stock? Or where to purchase Norma or RWS?


















































