While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I use bullets cast in a mold from Accurate Molds. Slugged the barrel and had the diameter made to order. Correct weight, size and configuration. Shoot well, using cases made from altered .41 Magnum brass.
I owned one but preferred the Belgian nagant. Similar gun but can shoot .32 S&W if you are in a pinch for ammo. They are accurate and well crafted too.
I'll put my order together.
Thanks for this. Saves me a lot of time and money. Mostly time.
Glad to see you have .375 H&H in your line up. I'll get some of those also.
Are talking about the Dutch 9.4 Knil ? I have one hanging on the wall in my gun room I bought back around 1979 for $20 I had it deactivated because it was in poor condition makes a nice wall hanger.