9 mm Ammo???

wpgbushbunny

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Called wholesale sports , Cabellas, looking for 9mm ammo they said that the USA will not be shipping anymore ammo to Canada, and currently didnt have any in stock and prob wouldnt for a long time??

Is this true? Can someone confirm or deny this for me and point me in the right direction to get some ammo for 9mm.

Thanks so much
 
I bought a bunch of ammo at Wholesale in Winnipeg a few days ago, not
9mm though. 40SW,45Auto and CCI MiniMags.

I've talked to a couple of gun store owners in the US that I know, 1 in Kansas City and 1 in Michigan. Both say they are having a very hard time getting ammo, so there may be some truth to the statements by SIR(Cabela's) and Wholesale.
 
We just purchased 160,000 rounds of S&B 115 grn and 124 grn 9mm. Will be at $17/box of 50...$160/500. Should be here next week. Phil.
 
Just went to Wholesale Sports this morning in Winnipeg and they are fresh out of 9mm, and Wolverine doesn't have 9mm in their ammo list anymore. When asked when they would be expecting some, the guy at Wholesale said he didn't know and it all depended on the U.S. He indicated that I should maybe start reloading...hmmm not likely.
 
Just went to Wholesale Sports this morning in Winnipeg and they are fresh out of 9mm, and Wolverine doesn't have 9mm in their ammo list anymore. When asked when they would be expecting some, the guy at Wholesale said he didn't know and it all depended on the U.S. He indicated that I should maybe start reloading...hmmm not likely.

not likely to start reloading? good luck....

i dont worry at all about all this shortage stuff because i relaod for wayy cheaper and better than cheap factory ammo....
 
Back
Top Bottom