9mm Ammo

Just wondering who sells the cheapest 9mm ammo in bulk. Looking to pick up 1000 rds of it. Thanks.

Site sponsor SFRC sells Wolf commercial reloads, about $240 for 1000 124gr.

MSF about $230 for 1000 115gr

Not sure what shippig to Sask would be.

http://www.theammosource.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_108_118&sort=20a&page=1
 
BDX reloads are the cheapest I have found 210 for 1000 rnds. They are made and sold in Black Diamond, AB. I think they would ship to you but there is something like a 2000 rnd minimum for orders. They are jacketed and brass(unlike MFS which is steel cased). Also wholesale sports has american eagle pretty cheap if you can ever find it in stock.
 
Site sponsor SFRC sells Wolf commercial reloads, about $240 for 1000 124gr.

MSF about $230 for 1000 115gr

Not sure what shippig to Sask would be.

http://www.theammosource.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_108_118&sort=20a&page=1



I have bought from them before and were really good, but I am not paying HST to support the east. Sorry but I would rather get it from any were but ont.
 
Im in the same boat, would love to find some bulk brass case 9mm somewhat local to Saskatchewan or with free shipping, anyone have any idea? Almost all the sites here are completely sold out.
 
I just bought 2400 rounds of 9mm 124gr FMJ from BDX. Cost me .25 per bullet shipped to me door with taxes and everything in. As someone else correctly stated you need to buy a minimum of 2 cases which is 2400 rounds.
 
I'd stop wasting your money on factory ammo and instead invest in some reloading equipment, you'll make better ammo with your choice of components, and you shouldn't run out of ammo again.
 
I'd stop wasting your money on factory ammo and instead invest in some reloading equipment, you'll make better ammo with your choice of components, and you shouldn't run out of ammo again.

I have all my reloading equipment, but its not that big of a cost saver to load 9mm. I could get 1000rds loaded for about $270 (AE). to buy just 1000 jacketed bullets I would be $220, thats with out primer cost which is another $40, and powder cost. Plus the time to load them. I love to reload but I have other hobbies that need attention too!
 
I have all my reloading equipment, but its not that big of a cost saver to load 9mm. I could get 1000rds loaded for about $270 (AE). to buy just 1000 jacketed bullets I would be $220, thats with out primer cost which is another $40, and powder cost. Plus the time to load them. I love to reload but I have other hobbies that need attention too!

Like.....:ar15:

:D
 
I'd stop wasting your money on factory ammo and instead invest in some reloading equipment, you'll make better ammo with your choice of components, and you shouldn't run out of ammo again.

I ran some numbers a while ago and I can reload a box of 50 9mm for 9 bucks or so. A box of BDX runs 11.50 or so. To get back the 700 bucks or so you spend on a progressive press with dies etc was something like 14,000 rounds. If you reload .45 and cast your own then it pays for itself much faster but if you're only shooting 9mm then imo, it isn't worth buying all the gear. I am saving all my 9mm brass though for the day when I buy a .45 and a progressive kit.
 
Back
Top Bottom