- Location
- WMU - 41 & 48
I have just received my CZ 75 SP-01 in the mail today 
When I bought the gun I bought 500 remington UMC 115gr rounds, the guy told me thats what he shoots with his CZ and he loves it.
My question to you guys is Im looking into getting FMJ in 124gr from SFRC, 1000rd that is. But I cant seem to make up my mind, what do you guys reccomend?
American eagle, PMC, MFS, Sellier & Bellot or Wolf?
Their is too many options!
Thanks guys!
When I bought the gun I bought 500 remington UMC 115gr rounds, the guy told me thats what he shoots with his CZ and he loves it.
My question to you guys is Im looking into getting FMJ in 124gr from SFRC, 1000rd that is. But I cant seem to make up my mind, what do you guys reccomend?
American eagle, PMC, MFS, Sellier & Bellot or Wolf?
Their is too many options!
Thanks guys!


















































