9mm in Toronto

Reloading generally speaking won't save $$$ - you'll just end up shooting more. :)

You don't want to reload pistol ammo with single stage press either unless you plan to shoot very little. Progressive is the only way to go and that can cost a lot depending on what brand/type press you want to buy.

Only way to truly save $$$ is cast your own lead bullets. Lead cost is neglectable if you cannot find free used wheel weights. I'm reloading at $2.50/box but it pretty much takes a whole day to smelt and cast 5k rds of 9mm bullets. Reloading plated is about $8.50/box. You save $$$ but at a cost of time. Because I cast, it might have taken me 1 hr to make 200rds from start to finish. If I buy plated bullets, ~600/hr.
 
If you don't wish to pay shipping William's Arms carries Wolf reloads which are exactly what you are looking for. You can drive there in 30-35 minutes. I would be very surprised if you could find anything cheaper.

If you wish to order in bulk and pay shipping check Wolf in Kingston and Canadian BDX.
 
Apparently even Bass Pro is carrying it now!

thats a negative. i called them yesterday, they don't carry handgun ammunition except for LIMITED .45 which they're clearing out. They don't sell handguns, therefore, don't sell the ammunition.

I get mine from lebaron, don't know why people here hate them.
Just got 500 rounds from them. Remington UMC rounds, 50rds/$14 124gr How can you go wrong?

However, what is this lead is no good for glocks?
 
thats a negative. i called them yesterday, they don't carry handgun ammunition except for LIMITED .45 which they're clearing out. They don't sell handguns, therefore, don't sell the ammunition.

I get mine from lebaron, don't know why people here hate them.
Just got 500 rounds from them. Remington UMC rounds, 50rds/$14 124gr How can you go wrong?

However, what is this lead is no good for glocks?

they don't know their own stock sometimes:nest: I bought some 9mm JHP from BPS one month ago.
 
Back
Top Bottom