9mm rimfire shotshells

Try Italian Sporting Goods in Vancouver for new manufactured 9mm rimfire shothells.

Some other dealer in Saskatchewan sells this, but the name escapes me presently.

I wouldn't call this stuff 'rare' just a bit harder to find and a little more exspensive, and that's it.
 
ok i'll have to give them a call nice little gun great uncle keeped by the back door for years im guessing to keep pest out of the garden witch was more like a small farm in the nice part of this city ;)

now would this gun class as antique idk its a winchester 36 there is no S/N that i can see i just picked it up as he passed away in 06 and im grabing up all the stuff i can from my family info,pic's,uniforms,medals,war stuff,etc
 
My guess its NR.
Made in 1920, discontinued in 1927, They were not serialized, 20,306 made total.

h t tp://books.google.ca/books?id=T-Irz4qHwsQC&pg=PA81&lpg=PA81&dq=winchester+model+36+shotgun&source=bl&ots=-Z7UTxh-Jb&sig=IfCVhf4hYyPdvSb9eNeLkhaROl4&hl=en&ei=tS_bTdLAIoTliALyq5gc&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CCsQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=winchester%20model%2036%20shotgun&f=false

h t tp://www.ammo-one.com/9MM-SHOTGUN-SHELL.html
 
My guess its NR.
Made in 1920, discontinued in 1927, They were not serialized, 20,306 made total.

h t tp://books.google.ca/books?id=T-Irz4qHwsQC&pg=PA81&lpg=PA81&dq=winchester+model+36+shotgun&source=bl&ots=-Z7UTxh-Jb&sig=IfCVhf4hYyPdvSb9eNeLkhaROl4&hl=en&ei=tS_bTdLAIoTliALyq5gc&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CCsQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=winchester%20model%2036%20shotgun&f=false

h t tp://www.ammo-one.com/9MM-SHOTGUN-SHELL.html

hmm im going to have to do the hole sticky thing on it i guess :puke: till the LGR is gone at least
 
hmm im going to have to do the hole sticky thing on it i guess :puke: till the LGR is gone at least

Wo wo wo, way too much information. If ur having a sticky hole you might consult a proctologist. In the mean time get the gun registered.
I thought this topic was about guns, I understand we are routinely taken in the ass by the powers that be, but a sticky hole?.. but damn... I dont want to hear about it. :D:D:D:D:D
 
Wo wo wo, way too much information. If ur having a sticky hole you might consult a proctologist. In the mean time get the gun registered.
I thought this topic was about guns, I understand we are routinely taken in the ass by the powers that be, but a sticky hole?.. but damn... I dont want to hear about it. :D:D:D:D:D

lol
 
Back
Top Bottom