9mm rimfire shotshells?

I had never heard of it either, I don't have it in my possesion at the moment so I can't upload pics.

I have heard that Fiocchi remade a batch of this ammo, but I have no idea where to look for it.
 
There is a 9mm centerfire shotshell for the old Winchester M36. Fiocchi currently makes that ammo.

~~~~~~~

Oops - should have checked before posting, right gun, right company, but it is a rimfire. :wave:
 
Talk to the guys at ellwood epps they claim to carry oddball calibers. If you'd like i can check my loal shops for it. I doubt they have any, but it can't hurt to ask and I kinda like stumping the guys at wholesale sports.

there have been a few occasions where i've been at the counter looking around when another customer has asked a question they couldn't anwer and they say,"that guy doesn't work here, but i bet if you asked him he'd know".

DISCLAIMER: I do not know everything and do not claim to. Nor Do i act like a know it all. I just generally know more than the guys working the counter at wholesale sports. Then again 99% of CGNers can claim that.
 
What you have is a German made single shot 9mm Rimfire shotgun. They also made a .22 Rimfire single shot that looked exactly the same. You might be able to find FIOCCHI ammo for it at Wholesale Sports in Saskatoon as I bought a box there a few years ago. Also have seen it at the odd Gun Show anywhere from $1.00 to $2.00 per round from cartridge collectors.
 
Back
Top Bottom