9mm, where can I buy??

wil32

Member
EE Expired
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location
Quebec
I have look at over 20 onilne shops, called over 10 shops, how come it is so hard to get 1000 rounds for 9mm pistols. I looking for 1000 rounds for about 300$ shipped to Quebec. Please help me guys, i got only 2 boxes left and my Glock 17's trigger is itching.

Thanks

Wil32
 
Wolverine has Federal AE 9MM for $283.75/1000rd case. Taxes + shipping should have you up around $330 or so.
 
same all wolf dealers do not reply my emails, Marstar is out of stock, they didnt reveice there last order from Winchester
 
Ellwood Epps has Winchester 124-grain BEB/WinClean ammunition available. Retail pricing is $17.99 per box of 50 rounds, however we do offer a discount of 10% when you purchase ten (10) or more boxes of the same ammunition at one time.

Retail pricing on 1,000 rounds (20 boxes) of this ammunition will be $323.82 + taxes. Estimated shipping cost via UPS will be $35.00 or so.

Please note that this shipping total is an estimate only. Actual shipping costs may vary by delivery address.

If you have any further questions, please contact Kevin @ Ellwood Epps:

Phone: (705)689.5333
E-mail: info@ellwoodepps.com
 
With the situation in the US affecting dealers across North America, I don't think your going to find to many "deals" on ammo.

Some of the USA forums I check now and then are indicating that ammo stocks are finally starting to come back.

Not plentiful like a year ago, but much better than a month or 2 ago.
Maybe things are really improving.

They have a component shortage too, especially primers

Wolf in Kingston had an injury and got a bit behind during his busiest season. He is a victim of shortages too.

Keep trying him. He's just very busy. His product and pricing are good.
 
Some of the USA forums I check now and then are indicating that ammo stocks are finally starting to come back.

Not plentiful like a year ago, but much better than a month or 2 ago.
Maybe things are really improving.

They have a component shortage too, especially primers

Wolf in Kingston had an injury and got a bit behind during his busiest season. He is a victim of shortages too.

Keep trying him. He's just very busy. His product and pricing are good.

But are they still at the inflated prices?
 
Even cheap reloading stuff is hard to find,

I just got an e-mail, the is a guys who got his licenses/blablabla to have his reload company. A box(50 rounds) of .45 caliber is about 13$ for FMJ and LEAD 10$, but u got to bring back ur old brass. 2nd, i ask for 1000 rounds of 9mm, no brass, pricing is about 195$. I will get more informations soon. If you have any question for him, shipping, bulk-order, caliber made, etc, Just let me know and i will foward them to him.

Thanks

William
 
Back
Top Bottom