A fairly rare train wreck. :)

Deuce-deuce

BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
EE Expired
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
Seems to be a Forehand & Wadsworth Old Model Army Single Action in .44 Russian. This one came out of central America.
There were only a thousand or so made according to my weak Google skills.

What's it worth on the EE here?

S7Uezc.jpg


Y5IF3g.jpg
 
If it was more complete I would probably be interested... As is, its not much more than a large paperweight in my opinion.

If it even just had the cylinder, that would probably be enough to make it interesting, but as it sits its just ugly.
 
Would the Luger still be considered by law to be a firearm? Would that condition count as deactivated?
Don't mean to derail the thread, just curious.
 
With respect to the Luger, it was checked out by the police after it was found in the 1950’s (I think) and deemed to no longer be a firearm, as the story goes. I’ve handled it and it is nothing more than a paperweight, I don’t think there are ANY usable parts.
 
Someone will buy it,great for the "man-cave" etc. how much to ask is entirely up to you.
It is/was a rare gun and this is Gunnutz so anything even remotely gun like will have a market.
 
Back
Top Bottom