A good series of videos on Cap & Ball Revolvers

DANCESWITHEMPTIES

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Uber Super GunNutz
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Been Sick as a dog as of late, but come across a series of vids by Blackie Thomas on You Tube. Maybe nothing new to the experienced shooter, but I did find them interesting and learned a few things along the way. Haven't watch them all but I thought I'd share. Enjoy and please critique the merits or troubles you have with this gentleman's videos.


[youtube]0A-XuT-O6T4[/youtube]
 
Blackie Thomas is an entertaining source for blackpowder shooting info. Enjoy his folksy presentation. Thomas also runs a series of practical bushcraft videos. Well worth watching. Likely one of the best sources I've found for c&b revolvers plus, blackpowder shooting in general, is Mike Beliveau: duelist1954. Lots of highly detailed information available, on a variety of shooting disciplines.
 
Back
Top Bottom